Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
• Make the Animalcare website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
Cookies used within www.animalcare.co.uk are as follows:
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Most web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
More about our cookies
• Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Third party cookies are set by:
• Google Analytics – they provide us with anonymous information on how visitors interact with our site
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our, and a large proportion of the world’s, websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
How to contact us
Requests for information about our privacy statement can be obtained by contacting us or by writing to:
Animalcare UK Ltd