Animalcare products are supported by a team of experienced sales, marketing and technical professionals many of whom have worked in veterinary practice in the past as veterinary surgeons or qualified veterinary nurses. We also have a number of equine, animal and pure science graduates at first and post graduate degree level within the team.
- CPD available on a wide range of therapeutic areas available to Animalcare customers via The-PAC
- Technical support on all products
- Advertising and promotional campaigns through specialist veterinary press as well as national and local press
- Charity support for Street Vet – Animalcare’s dedicated Charity of the Year 2020
- Practice support materials and client orientated literature available via The-PAC
- Sales representatives available to call in person of via telephone (or video conference) depending on your preferences
- Attendance and sponsorship at many major professional shows and congresses
Technical product enquiries can be received by head office via telephone or email. All advice given by an experienced Technical Veterinary Advisor. Continual training of internal staff ensures a faster response for your practices as:
- The customer service team can often provide answers immediately
- The sales team are trained in all products in the range for discussion in on site sales meetings
- As members of NOAH, our sales team undergo the Noah Certificate of Animal Health (NCAH)
Animalcare products are supplied to all veterinary wholesalers in the United Kingdom, from our own warehouse situated at our headquarters in York . Our warehouse has full storage facilities including refrigerated and controlled drug storage. Also based at York is Animalcare’s experienced and professional Customer Service Team who provide the vital link between the business, our suppliers, our customers and other external stakeholders.
Animalcare fully supports the efforts of many officially recognised industry associations. In addition to being members of the associations today and in the past, members of the Animalcare staff have been honoured to serve on the board or on representative committees of;
NOAH – The National Office of Animal Health
AMTRA – Animal Medicines Training and Regulatory Authority
VPMA – Veterinary Practice Management Association
In addition we maintain close working links with amongst others;
BVA – The British Veterinary Association
BSAVA – British Small Animal Veterinary Association
RCVS – Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
BVNA – British Veterinary Nursing Association
The Practice Assistance Centre combines practice materials, online learning and apps to support you, your practice and your clients.
Animalcare Learning Alliance
Animalcare have a collection of quality webinars, on a range of therapeutic areas, accessible to you and your practice at a time convenient to you.