Claim your free Support Pack:
- Webinar: Advances in Medical Management of Hyperthyroidism by RCVS Feline Specialist Dr Sarah Caney
- Infographic: How to handle a hyperthyroid cat, by Dr Sarah Caney
- Social media toolkit: to help raise awareness with your cat owning clients
- Email newsletter: to promote feline hyperthyroidism with your clients
- Switch sheet: guidance to make switching to Thiamacare® in your practice straightforward
- Post prescription client leaflet: to help you support owners, particularly through the stabilisation phase, post diagnosis
Offer terms and conditions:
- Free support pack will be provided once you have had an initial virtual meeting with an Animalcare Territory Sales Manager.
- Meeting may take up to 15 minutes in length. Cancelled meetings will not be eligible for the offer.
- Meeting must include prescribing staff and/or a purchasing decision maker
- Post prescription client leaflet subject to purchase of Thiamacare.
- UK only.
- Animalcare reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
Thiamacare® 10 mg/ml oral solution for Cats
Active substance: Thiamazole 10 mg/ml.
Legal Category: POM-V Vm 32742/4013.
Further information can be found in the SPC, the datasheet or the pack leaflet.
USE MEDICINES RESPONSIBLY. Thiamacare® is a registered trademark of Animalcare Ltd