THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPORTING THE INTESTINAL MICROBIOME OF PUPPIES
Proactively supporting the intestinal microbiome of young puppies is not only important for their health status now but also in their future
With interest growing in the role of a healthy microbiome in sustaining overall health, Animalcare are offering veterinary practices the chance to get their hands on a free pot of Procanicare®.
Claim your free Procanicare® pot now, simply complete your details below:
Offer terms and conditions:
- Free product will either be a 30g or a 60g pot of Procanicare®.
- Animalcare Territory Sales Manager will contact you to process your free product request.
- No purchase required.
- You must work for a veterinary practice which is registered with a UK veterinary wholesaler.
- Offer can only be claimed once per veterinary practice.
- UK veterinary practices only.
- Animalcare reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Promotion valid until 31stAugust 2021
- You must be aged 18 or over.
* Do not use in dogs that weigh <1kg
5 Kumar S, et al. (2017) Comparative assessment of canine-origin Lactobacillus johnsonii CPN23 and dairy origin Lactobacillus acidophillus NCDC 15 for nutrient digestibility, faecal fermentative metabolites and selected gut health indices in dogs. J Nutr Sci.6:e38.
6 Gómez-Gallego C, Junnila J, Männikkö S, et al. A canine-specific probiotic product in treating acute or intermittent diarrhoea in dogs: a double-blind placebo-controlled efficacy study. Vet Microbiol. 2016;197:122–128.